Monday 23 May 2011

Abdicated

I haven't written on this in so long. The funny thing is that I've thought of doing it but never actually brought myself to doing it. It's not that funny, but hey ho. It's been like five months, weird, totally abandoning my blog.
Frankly, not a lot has changed in terms of the world but I seem to have a better grasp on what I want and I'm altering the things I don't want in life. Slowly but surely I'm getting there. It's amazing as I go through all kinds of feelings and experiences in my 'journey' through life - happiness, surprise, sadness - I hold this question as a guiding light: 'What do I really need right now to be happy?' What I seem to come to changes each time, but things like love, connection and kindness seem to be what pops up that'll really make me happy in any sort of enduring way.
I know I'm probably repeating myself but I really am starting to realise the people that I need and should have around me and I'm working towards achieving that, haha.
Hm, I hate it when you want to do something but you're so scared of the potential consequences that it stops you from going ahead and doing it even though it could possibly be one of the best things you've ever done. Confusing? I know. Gosh, I just wish I could read minds at times.
Urm, exams have started, and it's my last week in school. Four days left: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. It's weird how, strangely, I'm actually going to miss wearing the school uniform and being in 'secondary' school aha. I know I'm staying in sixth form but stiilll. I may actually cry on Friday aha, it's going to be a crazy week. People are signing books already, kinda cool.
There's a lot I could write but to be honest, it isn't worth the time aha. I'll try and write as much as I can, so then I can write 'loads'. However, not everyday for the next few weeks due to the exams. Which are crazy, I have EIGHT science exams! Damn, that sucks. Big time. English Literature and Humanities exam tomorrow, hopefully I do well. I actually pray that all this work I'm putting in for the exams are worth it, else I'd be highly pissed. Ha.
GOOD-LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT HAS EXAMS :)

For  good  luck Pictures, Images and Photos
'Sometimes you need a second chance, because time wasn't ready for the first one.'

ox

No comments:

Post a Comment