Friday 31 December 2010

Nuevos Prinicipios

Doing this, simply because it's nearly 2011 and I'm kinda reminscing on 2010.
Well, as always there are things I'd like to say I've accomplished in the year 2010 but honestly speaking I can't say otherwise, it'd be a lie. This past year hasn't been reasonably prominent in terms of years that I'll remember in the future. Over-all it has been a bit of a boring year but at the same time it witholds memories that are of high importance and 'fun' aha. 2010 has been a year of change, personally speaking that is. My perspective on alot of things have been moulded, both positively and negatively.There are many things I wish I could have accomplished and at the same time, there are things that I never imagined I could achieve but I have. There's more I can say about the year but to be honest it'd take a while and I'm lazy. I'd like to go on about how I've found out who my real friends are but (there's always a but) I genuinely can't, for varying reasons. There are those who I actually felt were my real friends but as always, I was wrong. Then there's just the simple element of not knowing what to believe because as evident, there are those who use you for what you can do for them and only ever seem to remember you when in need of something.

At the end of the year, thanks to those who hated me, they've made me a stronger person. Thanks to those who loved me, they've made me a stronger person. Thanks to those who were worried about me, they've let me know that they cared for/about me. Thanks to those who left me, they've made me realise that nothing lasts forever. Thanks to those who have entered my life and never left, they've made me realise who I am and who I'm becoming. Special thanks to those who stood by me through the year, means alot ♥.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :)


fireworks Pictures, Images and Photos


'The only way to get rid of a shadow is to turn off the lights, to stop running from the darkness and face what you fear, head on.'

ox

No comments:

Post a Comment