Monday 21 January 2013

Terse

Heeeey! 

Urm, I'm revising UK politics atm...seriously CBA. Like, seriously. It's probably the most strenuous yet minimal revision I'm ever doing. I don't want to get a crap grade, otherwise I would have given up long ago.

Was looking at my blog earlier and the posts without titles look so craps :( I'm gonna go through them and give them a title so it looks better. I'm also going to create a new blog for stuff like creative writing. A while back, I found myself writing mini stories and coming up with ideas for some but they never actually materialised unfortunately so yeah, I'm gonna make use of this! 

Ahhh, it's MLK day today so to commemorate that I'll use one of his quotes lawl. RIP.

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-MLK Jr."

ox

No comments:

Post a Comment