Thursday 15 December 2011

HEY! To those who actually read this, but then I just realised that for you to be on here, you must be in some form interested in my blog :') Crazy moment of realisation, aha. 
Urrrrmmm, so basically there's this kid and he like BEGGED me to share his video on my blog because he think I'm just toooooo school for cool ;) - yeah I said it, too school for cool. Hahaha, I actually amuse myself stooopid amounts. As obvious, I'm in a really weird mood!
Okay, on a serious note, this guy in school - don't know how to introduce him - does video blogs, which can be quite funny, and to quote "sometimes you can just knock a bitch out" hahaha, well something like that. His name is Ryan and yeah, watch his new video then check the other ones out, doubt you'd regret doing so! 





Oh and follow him on Twitter aswell - @FuckMossy
Here is the link for the actual video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOJg1k4-J8s

P.S. Don't forget to follow me! ;)
PEEEAAACCEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment