Saturday 9 October 2010

Unpremediated.

Wasn't too sure if I should update but I thought, why not? But now I'm kinda starting to rethink it seeing as I don't have anything fascinating to say :/ Hmm..
Ermm as you can tell I'm bored and writing on here doesn't help because I'm a boring person! Umm, lets see.. I just finished reading THE best book ever! It's called Velocity by Dean Koontz. No word of a lie here, this book shits on ALL THE TWILIGHT BOOKS. The only drawback is the fact that I was expecting more of a crazy ending but it ended crazy enough. Basically, it's about this guy - perfectly normal bartender - finding a note on his car that says If you don't take this note to the police and get them involved I will kill a lovely blond school teacher somewhere in Napa County. If you do take this note to the police, I will instead kill an elderly woman active in charity work. You have six hours to decide. The choice is yours." Billy just thought it was a stupid joke. But he did show his friend Lanny - who by the way is a police officer - and he also said that it's a sick joke and Billy shouldn't worry about it. The next day when he got to work Lanny came to see him and told him about the school teacher that died. Now, Billy began to believe that it's not just a joke there is some sick psycho on the loose. That very same day after work he got another note that said 'If you take this note to the police I will kill a mother of two, if you don't take this note to the police I will kill a man that not very many people will miss.' He had five hours to decide. When he got home he got a call from Lanny's house but no one spoke. Later that same night he found Lanny dead :O! - Lanny was single and lived his on his own. Ahhh can't be bothered to write more about the book, EVERYONE needs to read it :D Seriously, the best book I've ever read and also it's the most original. If you want to borrow it, feel free to ask but I warn you, there's already a waiting list of two haha :')

Game day tomorrow! Not too sure how I feel about it, I'm partly excited but at the same time I'm nervous haha, I don't want to mess up at all. Hopefully my game will be on point ;) Knowing me I'll probably psych myself out and mess up but nevertheless, I'm still going to try and play as good as I can :)


basketball Pictures, Images and Photos


'It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing.'

ox


No comments:

Post a Comment